Find the Perfect Halloween Costume!

10 August 2010

Grateful For Life Becoming Simpler

I am learning to be grateful for what I have, and to actually see it. As we have decluttered and gone through so much of the stuff around our house, we have been seeing how much we don't really want to have. Getting tired of taking care of the 'I have this because I should have it,' and rediscovering the 'I have this because I want to have it.'


  1. I am grateful for having 'The Four Agreements' in wonderful audio book format to listen to while making my juice!
  2. I am grateful for having fresh greens in the fridge to make my green juice.
  3. I am grateful for my bamboo cutting board that I use almost every day.
  4. I am grateful for my small paring knife that fits my hand so well.
  5. I am grateful for my little 4" silver fan that keeps me and my laptop cool.

No comments: