Find the Perfect Halloween Costume!

17 July 2008

Can I be grateful for...?

Can I be grateful for the same things everyday?
Yes, I can, and so can you.
I am just not so sure that you want to read the same things day after day!

I am grateful for my kids... the light in my life, through everything else!
I am grateful for the hugs of my super hugger, and the smiles and hand squeezes of my gentle soul.
I am grateful for the intelligence of my daughter, a partner in personal development.
I am grateful for the strength others have always seen inside of me; I am finally starting to see it myself.
I am grateful for my mother. She has always believed in me, and makes me believe that I really can do anything I set my mind to. And even when I stretch her beliefs farther than she is ready to go, she still encourages me, and considers what I say for herself.
I am grateful for my grandmother. She has always been my example of strength. And a proud example of what one person really can accomplish.
I am grateful for my plants. Some of them have been with me as long as 16 years now. They are the color of life, and remind me daily that life is an ever changing and growing thing.
I am grateful for all the people that have gone to my computer game review blog at www.GazeUpon.com. When you buy your casual games through my links, you make three children very happy and grateful!
I am grateful for the synchronicity of the universe.
I am grateful for the gift in even seemingly bad events.... if you look you just might see that something good came from it.
I am grateful for Nora, our cat. She is such a sweet and proper creature.
I am grateful that I see things the way that I do. Life is so magical and beautiful... I have lived not believing that, and suffered debilitating depression.... This is so much better!
I am grateful for everyone who comes to read my gratitude list. I hope I inspire you to look for the great things in your life, and truly appreciate them.

No comments: