Find the Perfect Halloween Costume!

20 May 2010

Choosing To Be Grateful

Although there are some days I feel like I am moving backwards, I choose to let each day be a new start to achieve my goals. I am grateful for the ability to do this.

I have mentioned several times in every conversation I have online or offline that life has been hard lately, and I am starting to wonder how much of it I am creating with my own words and thoughts. I choose to be grateful and to remember all the wondrous things that happen in my life each and every day.

Although there is plenty in my life that I do not know how I will get through, I choose to believe in the goodness of the Universe. I know that I always receive what I need, and create what I ask for.

As I create things in my life without intention and without realizing it, I see that my thoughts have brought about all that is in my life. I choose to be conscious of my thoughts, and choose them to reflect what I want. I choose to focus on the good!

I am grateful that I have the knowledge, and ability to learn and make my own choices.

I am grateful that I can choose to be courageous, and overcome the obstacles in my life. I am grateful that I can choose freedom from worry and fear, and create a life from my dreams instead.

No comments: