Find the Perfect Halloween Costume!

08 May 2010

Lost in life..

Believe it or not, that is a good thing. I am lost in life, and loving it.
I am enjoying all the conversations I have, even with customer service people, and loving that I am able to make other people's days better. I am loving spending time with my family, with my kids. Sometimes they are loud and rambunctious, but I choose to see that as a reminder of how healthy they are. I am loving spending time with the love of my life.. he is what makes my heart smile, and why I see hope through all the rain and clouds in my life. I am enjoying my fish.. watching them swim slowly along the front of the tank is a vision of peace to calm my nerves. I am grateful for my cats.. the way they climb into my lap asking to be pet, the way they purr when I pet them..
I am grateful for all those little things in life that we so often take for granted.. all those little things that put a smile on my face each and every day.

No comments: