Find the Perfect Halloween Costume!

26 May 2010

Produce and People

After a much needed shopping trip yesterday, I enjoyed a wonderful glass of fresh carrot, grape, and celery juice today. I am very grateful to have my juicer. Tomorrow's menu will include sweet green juice for breakfast. I am grateful for the fresh ingredients in my fridge to juice in the morning. I am grateful to have something wonderful to look forward to tomorrow.

I am grateful for my internet. Every time it goes down, it reminds just how much I use it. It is a huge part of my day, and of my children's day. There is so much to learn out there!

I am grateful for my children. I love being a mom, and I wouldn't be one without them. Even on the days that I am frustrated that they don't get things done, I can still be grateful for having them. They always bring a smile to my face.

I am grateful for my social skills. With so many internet problems, we are becoming quite friendly with the local technicians. Today, the local boss came out because they were short staffed. We had a lovely conversation, and although they still don't know what is causing the random problems, he assured me that they would keep trying to track it down and welcomed my record keeping in the effort to do so. I am grateful to find good customer support with the local part of my ISP.

I am grateful to have fresh produce in the house. There is just nothing better than fresh vegetables steamed up for dinner, or fresh juice made in my own kitchen.

No comments: