Find the Perfect Halloween Costume!

04 May 2010

Day After Day, and Still Grateful

Is it silly to be grateful for the same things day after day? Personally, I don't see a problem with this. After all, if I am grateful for what I currently have, it isn't going to change that much from day to day! Sure there are things that come into our lives every day that may be different or new, but being grateful for the things that are steady and still there is conducive to the law of attraction.

So what things am I grateful for AGAIN? Easy.. I am always grateful for my children. They are wonderful, intelligent, creative individual that I learn from every day. I am grateful for my phone service. Have I mentioned how much I enjoy calling the UK several times a day?! With most phone plans, that would be an outrageous proposition.. I love my phone plan! I am grateful for having found the love of my life. I am grateful that he is always there for me, and always supportive of me. I am grateful for my washing machine. Three kids, the middle of nowhere, and laundromats do NOT go together! Trust me.. we've done it! I am grateful for having our gerbil Midnight.. she's fantastic to watch. I am grateful for having healthy, playful kitties.

Is there anything new I am grateful for? I am grateful it seems that my ISP has finally gotten my account straightened out.. it has only take 5.5 months. No really we moved in that long ago, and they just got it straightened out on the 30th of April! I am grateful that I have someone to take in our kitty, Muffin, that we have been trying to re home for a month. She should be moved in next week. I am grateful that the boys cleaned out the gerbil cage today. Midnight is so much happier!

No comments: