Find the Perfect Halloween Costume!

03 May 2010

Weather to Be Grateful

Some days we have much to be thankful for. Other days it is a challenge to remember to be thankful. Today was one of the later. The day turned so hot, and left us drooping in the heat. There is something about heat that drains the energy from you..

But that in itself reminds me to be thankful for the cold spell that came through last week. 

I am thankful for the chill of the dark night that releases the heat of the days. 

I am grateful for the subtle reminder to summer proof my house before it really gets hot. 

I am grateful for the knowledge of how the desert weather works so that I can use it in planning the insulation of my house. 

I am grateful for the sun that lights each day, and provides us with such warmth in the winter months.. 

No comments: